Intelligence for Maintenance Innovators Programme
An online course designed for Innovators in the maintenance and FM world who want to stay on top of their game and thrive in the age of Maintenance 5.0.
Enroll now, for free!
Who is this for?
The IFM Innovators Programme is especially designed for maintenance and FM professionals looking to stay on top of the latest trends, challenges and tech in the industry, and to gain a competitive edge for the coming years by embracing the paradigm shift brought about by Maintenance 5.0 .
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you should have a firm grasp of:
A quick overview of the course structure and material you can expect.
Understanding the current paradigm shift and setting the foundations for present-focused and future-ready operations. The following resources are included:
- A guide to Maintenance 5.0
- Top sustainable smart technology trends
- The rise of IMMPs: why facility managers are moving on from CMMS
- The potential of AI in maintenance and facilities management
Learning how to make the most out of your resources and making your whole operation – from your team to your buildings – more efficient. The following resources are included:
- What does interoperability bring to FM and maintenance?
- Maintenance indicators: the KPIs for efficient management
- How to avoid reactive maintenance: a whitepaper
- The ultimate guide to maintenance management efficiency
Increasing control over your operation and streamlining work through effective communication with teams, clients and suppliers. The following resources are included:
- The role of data analytics in facility management
- A guide to integrated maintenance
- Communication in FM & maintenance: how to ensure a smooth flow of information
- Client management in FM: how to promote transparency and collaboration
- Team management: building the pillars for efficiency
- How to track technician performance
Staying on top of the current trends, challenges and opportunities for the years to come. The following resources are included:
- Remote & automated: the future of FM
- Maintenance trends and challenges for 2023
- What’s next for FM? The thoughts of 10 industry experts
- A report on salary and compensation in FM and maintenance